This specialized garment is inspired from the dhoti, a traditional Indian garment used for yoga. The dhoti shorts have a broad waistband for comfort and support. The pleats on the shorts allow maximum freedom of movement during your yoga practice. The crossover feature gives support during inversions. HYPERBREATH™ fabric caresses the skin, while it controls shrinkage and color fastness. Washing and maintenance of your Proyog garment is done with utmost ease.
- Proyog’s HYPERBREATH™ fabric is a proprietary blend of two of nature’s most breathable fibers. It offers all the airiness and comfort serious yoga practice deserves.
- 50% Organic Cotton | 50% Lenzing Modal®.
- The seams in these shorts have been reinforced and flattened to prevent chafing.
- The labels have been directly printed on fabric for zero irritation.
- Care Instructions: Machine warm wash with like colors. Tumble dry low. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Warm iron if needed. Do not iron on print. Dry cleaning possible.
1 Review(s) for "Chandra Dhoti Shorts Beetroot"
It is silky-soft to the touch—but thick like a jersey. It drapes beautifully, and the space inside the shorts gives a real freedom of movement for all kinds of yoga poses.
Starre Vartan, 11.01.2016