We are happy to announce that we have now resumed our operations and are shipping our products to almost all areas across the globe, subject to any government restrictions.
We are taking strict measures to ensure the health and welfare of our staff, our delivery partners and of course, our customers.
Here are some of our guidelines and practices during these times:
- Currently, we are operating at 30% capacity at any given time in order to ensure that proper social distancing norms may be followed.
- We are monitoring body temperature of all warehouse employees at the entry gate with infrared thermometers. All workers are requested to sanitize their hands before entering the work place.
- Social distancing norms are strictly followed within the warehouse and all work stations are maintained at a safe distance from one another.
- Warehouse space and work stations are thoroughly cleaned regularly to maintain utmost hygiene.
- Warehouse employees are required to wear gloves and masks at all times while on the premises.
- All logistics staff are verified before entering the premises for pick-ups and are given the proper protective gear before handling any packages.
- To ensure minimal contact, we have temporarily disabled the Cash on Delivery feature for all orders within India.
Finally, we want to thank each and every one of you for standing by us through this difficult period. We highly appreciate your support and understanding as we continue to learn and grow from this trying period in all our lives.