This garment is inspired from the dhoti, a traditional Indian garment used for yoga. Proyog Dhoti Pants come with a broad waistband and exaggerated center gusset, providing comfort and support as you move in and out of stretches and poses. These dhoti pants are fitted mid-waist and come with contrast pockets. HYPERBREATH™ fabric caresses the skin, while it controls shrinkage and color fastness. Washing and maintenance of your Proyog garment is done with utmost ease.
- Proyog’s HYPERBREATH™ fabric is a proprietary blend of two of nature’s most breathable fibers. It offers all the airiness and comfort serious yoga practice deserves.
- 50% Organic Cotton | 50% Lenzing Modal®.
- The seams in these pants have been reinforced and flattened to prevent chafing.
- The labels have been directly printed on fabric for zero irritation.
- Care Instructions: Machine warm wash with like colors. Tumble dry low. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Warm iron if needed. Do not iron on print. Dry cleaning possible.