This top is inspired by the Katori blouse – a traditional Indian crop top worn under the saree. The tucked, under-chest cut makes for a fitted shape that allows unrestricted movement while performing asanas. This fitted sleeveless crop tank comes with inserts for removable pads. HYPERBREATH™ fabric caresses the skin, while it controls shrinkage and color fastness. Washing and maintenance of your Proyog garment is done with utmost ease.
- Proyog’s HYPERBREATH™ fabric is a proprietary blend of organic cotton and LYCRA® fiber. To ensure that your skin comes in touch only with organic cotton, we use core-spun technology to knit the LYCRA® core yarn with organic cotton sheath, to guarantee 100% opacity.
- 92% Organic Cotton | 8% Elastane (LYCRA® Fiber).
- The fabric is moisture-wicking and stretchable.
- The seams in this tank have been reinforced and flattened to prevent chafing.
- The labels have been directly printed on the fabric to make the garment irritation-free.
- Care Instructions: Machine warm wash with like colors. Tumble dry low. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Warm iron if needed. Do not iron on print. Dry cleaning possible.
2 Review(s) for "Matsya Katori Tank Forged Iron"
I have this top in both the forged iron and black colours, and they are my favourite yoga clothes by far. They look good, feel good on the skin, and best of all don't need a bra underneath, which makes a huge difference in terms of comfort. I've machine washed them many times by now, and so far no shrinking/fading has occured.
Frankly I think that's abutsloely good stuff.